Indefinite Leave to Remain (Settlement) is the first goal of all immigrants which makes them free of all sorts of immigration control, work or study restrictions, residence restrictions, and also entitles them to take public funds. Here we will discuss about applying for ILR on the basis of having completed the required time period and compliance with the relevant immigration rules.
Procedure From Souse visa to Settlement
If you have got visa on the basis of sole responsibility or right of access to your child who is a British citizen or settled in the UK, and have completed 5 years on this visa, you can make your ILR application.
The applicants need to provide evidences that he / she continues to meet the suitability / eligibility criteria and also fulfil other requirements. There are several requirements that need to be met to qualify for this visa and even a minor mistake or absence of a necessary document may result in the refusal of the application.
After How long can you apply for settlement?
1) Time frame for Applications Prior to 09th July 2010
The applicant will need to reside in the UK for at least 2 years which start from the date when he / she first entered the UK or first granted leave to remain. They can however make their applications 28 days before completing their 2 years in the UK. This is the case for those who entered the UK or given leave on the basis of rules in place before 09th of July 2012.
2) Time frame for Applications after 09th July 2012
For those, who obtained leave on the basis of rules in place on or after 09th of July 2012, they need to complete 5 years of residence and also fulfil all the criteria given regarding suitability, eligibility, financial requirements and other more stringent rules.
Absences from the UK
The maximum number of absences allowed is 3 months in a year. Any periods of longer absences need to be properly explained.
The applicants are not allowed to add time spent on one any immigration categories.
Knowledge of English Language & Sufficient Knowledge about Life in the UK
The applicants are required to provide evidence of the above which is at present fulfilled by passing life in the UK test and they would additionally be required to provide evidence of ability to communicate in English language at level B1.
ILR Same Day Services
We can arrange for same day service for this application and represent our clients in getting their ILR expeditiously, by making sure that all requirements are met and making appropriate representations.
ILR Super Premium Service
We can also arrange for super premium service for this application where the Home office team comes to our office to capture biometric details of the applicants and the application is then decided within 24 hours.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in making Appeal to the First Tier Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber) in the UK?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with application for Sponsorship License Application. Mr Shafaqat Ali, Principal Solicitor at Reliance Solicitors , is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since many years. Immigration Lawyers at Reliance Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application for application for Sponsorship License Application under direct supervision of Mr Ali. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Reliance Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Ilford, near Ilford station offering our clients easy access to our offices.
- Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and past clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s reviews in the Testimonial section on our website or on google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your application for Sponsorship License Application in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure of your application for Sponsorship License application to the Home Office.
- In the light of your consultation with Immigration Solicitors our Immigration Lawyers in London shall prepare your application form and make detailed representations on a covering letter on your behalf explaining your case efficiently and diligently to relevant Home Office. This may enhance your chances of success of the Company’s Sponsorship License Application.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Immigration matter including Immigration or EEA application to the Home Office, Administrative Review to the Home Office, appeal to the Immigration and Asylum Chambers (IAC), High Court, Court of Appeal and Judicial Review applications in the UK.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 020 7183 5459 or email@example.com and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.