Where the Ld. Immigration Judge refuses the permission application made to the First Tier Tribunal for appeal to the Upper Tribunal, the appellant may take this further and make the permission Application to the Upper Tribunal directly.
The Ld. Immigration Judge gives a detailed and reasoned decision of the permission application to the First Tier Tribunal for appeal to the UT and it has to be assessed on merits whether the Ld. Immigration had made an error of law in making the decision.
Time to Lodge Permission Applications for Appeals to the Upper Tribunal
- All in-country applicants are given 14 calendar days to lodge permission applications for appeals to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber) from the date the decision is sent to the appellant. The Immigration Tribunals are quite strict in adherence to the deadline of 14 days and one has to give a good reason, in case of any delays.
- All out-country applicants are given 28 calendar days to lodge permission applications for appeals to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber) from the date the decision is sent to the appellant. The Immigration Tribunals are quite strict in adherence to the deadline of 28 days and one has to give a good reason, in case of any delays.
Grounds of Permission to Appeal
One has to carefully consider and draft the grounds on which he or she may rely in their permission applications for appeals to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber). The main point here is to identify an error of law in the determination of the Ld. Immigration Judge who must have given a detailed and reasoned decision of the appeal and also in the decision of the First Tier Tribunal refusing permission application for appeal to the UT . One has to see whether both the decision makers have made fair decisions in the light of the relevant law, rules or regulations with reference to the decisions of the Upper Tribunal or the higher courts. It requires a wealth of expertise and experience to draft good grounds in such matters enhancing the chances of success.
Outcome of the Permission Application
The Tribunal will consider the grounds of permission to appeal carefully and may take one of the following actions:
- Grant permission to Appeal to the UT on all grounds
- Grant permission to Appeal to the UT on one or more grounds
- Refuse permission to Appeal to the UT
If permission is granted on all or limited grounds, the matter is then scheduled for a court hearing at the Upper Tribunal and both the parties are issued with specific directions for the preparation of the court hearing in the Upper Tribunal.
If the permission is refused then the appellant may then apply for permission application to appeal to the Upper Tribunal for appeal to the Court of Appeal.
Court Hearings at the Upper Tribunal
Once permissions is granted, the matter is listed for hearing at the Upper Tribunal and we then prepare for the court hearing, which includes responding to the Rule 24 response of the home office, complying with the directions issued by the Tribunal, preparing bundle for the hearing and a brief for the counsel. Here comes the job of the Immigration Barristers once again and we really trust our barristers in arguing the legal flaws in the decision of the First Tier Tribunal, and have won several appeals for our clients. Working in liaison with our Immigration Barristers allows them to have a deep insight in the matter and to prepare them accordingly. It is equally important to prepare the client for the hearing at the Upper Tribunal, advising them on what to expect on the court hearing and how to handle any unexpected questions.
How our Immigration Solicitors can help you in making Permission to Appeal to the Upper Tribunal (Immigration & Asylum Chamber) in the UK?
Our team of UK Immigration Lawyers can expeditiously deal with application for Sponsorship License Application. Mr Shafaqat Ali, Principal Solicitor at Reliance Solicitors , is an expert Immigration Solicitor in London who has been dealing with UK Immigration Laws since many years. Immigration Lawyers at Reliance Solicitors shall provide you with best possible Immigration advice / consultation and accordingly shall prepare your application for application for Sponsorship License Application under direct supervision of Mr Ali. After consultation, if you want us to start preparing your case, you can expect the followings from our Immigration lawyers;
- We are registered with Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) for data protection that means our client’s information is confidential and safe with Reliance Solicitors.
- Our Immigration offices are centrally and conveniently located in Ilford, near Ilford station offering our clients easy access to our offices.
- Our Immigration lawyers are within just 20 minutes away from central London by tube.
- Our existing and past clients believe that we provided them value for money and that they can trust us with their immigration applications to the Home Office, Appeals to the Immigration Tribunals, Judicial Review applications etc. You may find our client’s reviews in the Testimonial section on our website or on google.
- Our Immigration Lawyers shall discuss your application for Sponsorship License Application in length and advise you on the required documents and procedure of your application for Sponsorship License application to the Home Office.
- In the light of your consultation with Immigration Solicitors our Immigration Lawyers in London shall prepare your application form and make detailed representations on a covering letter on your behalf explaining your case efficiently and diligently to relevant Home Office. This may enhance your chances of success of the Company’s Sponsorship License Application.
- Our Immigration Lawyers have teamed up with the best Immigration Barristers in and out of London who are well equipped to advise on any complicated Immigration matter including Immigration or EEA application to the Home Office, Administrative Review to the Home Office, appeal to the Immigration and Asylum Chambers (IAC), High Court, Court of Appeal and Judicial Review applications in the UK.
- It will be our aim to keep you posted at all material times during pendency of your matter, for this matter our clients can log on our website and keep a close eye to the progress of their immigration matter at any time.
- Our fees are competitive and we charge you in your immigration matters on agreed fee basis.
- We shall never surprise you with hidden charges/fees.
We are just a phone call or an email away and are available at 020 7183 5459 or firstname.lastname@example.org and once in contact, be assured that you are in safe hands.